Thursday, November 26, 2009

Home For The Holidays With Glam'Amour


What holiday do you celebrate and how do you celebrate it?
I celebrate Yule. This season for me is a time for introspection and making plans for the next year. I will dream in my garden of what to plant next year as well as thinking about personal goals- what I’d like to be able to accomplish and what seeds I need to plant to get there.

What is your favorite holiday movie or television show?
I will watch “Miracle on 34th Street” the day after Thanksgiving and a couple of times more during the holiday season. It’s one of my favorite films.

What is your favorite holiday song and who performs your favorite version?
Allison Moyet's “Coventry Carol” It’s very 80’s sounding, but hauntingly beautiful. I like the poignant reminder about sacrifices made during this season.

What is your favorite holiday beverage, adult or otherwise?
WASSAIL! I LOVE WASSAIL! I bring it to every party I attend, it’s at my house almost constantly throughout the winter season.

Are you a gift shaker?
Nope, I really enjoy anticipation.

Do you rip into gifts or open them nicely so you can reuse or save the wrapping paper?
I take a long time to unwrap, not to save on paper, but to prolong the suspense. ;)

Care to share a holiday horror story?
I would, but I’ve blocked them all out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment