Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home For The Holidays with Miss Valerie



What holiday do you celebrate and how do you celebrate it?
I celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's, St. Patrick's, Easter, Fourth of July and Halloween. Pretty much all the calendar holidays. My favorite holidays would have to be Thanksgiving because I go to El Paso and visit all my cousins & aunts & uncles.

What is your favorite holiday movie or television show?
My favorite holiday movies are for Halloween...Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, Addams Family

What is your favorite holiday song and who performs your favorite version?
This is too hard...I love all Christmas songs but I prefer the original artists...I don't really like present day artists and their versions, they feel too pop.

What is your favorite holiday beverage, adult or otherwise?
It's not a holiday beverage but no matter what occasion I'm celebrating I'm making my famous Mexican Martini =)

What is your most memorable holiday gift?
I love getting my stocking for Three Kings Men day...My Mom fills it up with little goodies.

Are you a gift shaker?
Nope, what if it's breakable...

Do you rip into gifts or open them nicely so you can reuse or save the wrapping paper?
I like taking my time to open my gifts so I can feel I still got more to go, but I don't save wrapping paper.

Care to share a holiday horror story?
I can't think of one =(


You can catch Miss Valerie at Gifts & Garters, she's one of our Panty Wranglers!

No comments:

Post a Comment