Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home For The Holidays With Miss Courtney


What holiday do you celebrate and how do you celebrate it?
Christmas with family and friends


What is your favorite holiday movie or television show?
"A Christmas Story"...I have three copies of the movie, not sure how though


What is your favorite holiday song and who performs your favorite version?
"Carol of The Bells" by Transiberian Orchestra


What is your favorite holiday beverage, adult or otherwise?
Nothing special

What is your most memorable holiday gift?
Any holiday my father is home for Christmas and not in Iraq

Are you a gift shaker?
Yes...and a stocking poker too...


Do you rip into gifts or open them nicely so you can reuse or save the wrapping paper?
I rip into them nicely.


Care to share a holiday horror story?
My brother and i devised a plan to sneak downstairs on Christmas eve to shake the presents...My sister found out and so we three slept in one room and she slept in front of the door..Only horrific cuz my bro snores like a freight train.

You can see Miss Courtney Panty Wrangling at Gifts & Garters!

No comments:

Post a Comment