Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home For The Holidays With Jai'L Bait


What holiday do you celebrate and how do you celebrate it?
Christmas, my family prepares a great feast to feed us for the rest of the week (no joke) and at midnight we open our presents on Christmas Eve, but that never happens all the time. Its tradition that my older sister and I plot to coax our parents into letting us open presents early.

What is your favorite holiday movie or television show?
"Scrooged" with Bill Murray...It gets me every time. :)

What is your favorite holiday song and who performs your favorite version?
"Making Christmas" from the "Nightmare Before Christmas" Soundtrack. The best version I'd have to say by far was my former Pre-K Class whenever they performed it for their parents.

What is your favorite holiday beverage, adult or otherwise?
Hot Cocoa...Spiked if you like. Kidding

What is your most memorable holiday gift?
My Ipod...It was wrapped with Lollie Bombs flyers!

Are you a gift shaker?
Sure am...Wait till I finally do it to something breakable.

Do you rip into gifts or open them nicely so you can reuse or save the wrapping paper?
Rip into it! I save the bow.

Care to share a holiday horror story?
Whenever I was about 6 years old I received what I had wanted from Santa, a Barbie swimming pool with lights in the pool, slide, and everything a cool pool needs. My niece who was one years old at the time completely destroyed it while I watched in horror. :( Needless to say, I had a major sharing problem after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment