Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home For The Holidays With Miss Cupcake


What holiday do you celebrate and how do you celebrate it?
Christmas.

I usually celebrate Christmas Eve with the in-laws and Christmas day with my side of the family.

When I was little, my sisters and I use to wake up at the butt-crack-of-dawn and go open our stockings and do scratch-off tickets till our parents woke up. My Pop would always make a big Polish breakfast with Kishka & rye, whip up some Bloody Mary's and then he'd sit down to pass out presents to us all. Now a days, it's us waking up in the early morning to pack up our sleeping boys then hauling them to my parents house to keep the Kishka routine alive. I love it.

What is your favorite holiday movie or television show?
That honor would definitely have to go to the 1942 classic, "Holiday Inn". The classic acts & the whole idea of a musical Inn gets me every time. Oh and I'd love to find Bing Crosby underneath my Christmas tree...


What is your favorite holiday song and who performs your favorite version?
"Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee. I listen to it all year long!


What is your favorite holiday beverage, adult or otherwise?
Whiskey Sours and Godiva Hot Chocolate!

What is your most memorable holiday gift?
My easy bake oven. I wish I still had it!


Are you a gift shaker?
No. Just a corner-ripper.


Do you rip into gifts or open them nicely so you can reuse or save the wrapping paper?
Rip it then recycle. Come on now Ladies & Gents!


Care to share a holiday horror story?
I forgot the dessert at home one year! OH THE HORROR!!!!!!

You can see Miss Cupcake at Gifts & Garters heading up our Panty Wrangler Brigade!

No comments:

Post a Comment