Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home For The Holidays With Vivienne Vermuth


What holiday do you celebrate and how do you celebrate it?

I celebrate Christmas, and I have a HUUUGGGGEEEEE family, since my parents are separated and remarried. We do a White Elephant Christmas on my mom's side, because we literally have 57 people in the immediate family! We just love to get together and be with each other more so than gifts.

What is your favorite holiday movie or television show?

"It's a Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas". Any excuse to watch Cary Grant or Bing Crosby just makes me melt. I've been watching these since I was a kid, and I plan on continuing the tradition!

What is your favorite holiday song and who performs your favorite version?

"Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt, her in only the white fur wrap singing is amazing!

What is your favorite holiday beverage, adult or otherwise?

I LOVE Peppermint Hot Chocolate, nomnom. I'm not big on eggnog,I find it's kinda gross. Sorry to y'all eggnog lovers out there!


What is your most memorable holiday gift?

A very dear friend of mine wrote a screenplay for me, and wrote a character in that had a lot of my mannerisms, and ever named her after me. I was extremely flattered!

Are you a gift shaker?

Nah. I'm too afraid that it might be something breakable!!


Do you rip into gifts or open them nicely so you can reuse or save the wrapping paper?

I rip! It's totally the kid in me!

Care to share a holiday horror story?

Oh lord, I was the victim of regift! I gave my best friend at the time a silver photo frame I had engraved with a sweet message from me, and she then turned around and gave it to my Mom for her birthday 3 months later! She never opened it, so she never knew until my Mom called her and very nicely explained what it said. She apologized, but we really didn't stay friends for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment