Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meet The Judges Part 3

Introducing, Jesse from The Edge!

Hey Kitty Kats my name is Jessie….creative communications operative by day/burgeoning bombastic burlesque babe by night.

I am purrrrfectly delighted to be included in the Bewitching Burlesque Review, it will give me a chance to practice total and utter fabulosity. I am crazy madly in love with the DFW burlesque scene and it is an honor to be invited to join the judging for this event.

As a card carrying member of the Brill Babe Brigade I am a passionate proponent of promoting all that is pretty. To borrow from Ms. Angelou “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass”…so ladies put on those stilettos and rock it

No comments:

Post a Comment